Monday, October 13, 2008

Fifth Grade Tests

Now that I'm part of the fifth grade I will have A LOT of tests.



Like every month I have to do a book report on a book over 200pgs. I have a Social Studies test tomorrow and I'm studying as I speak!



I have another Social Studies project too. I have to invent a board game about explorers who came
to America like Colombus, Amerigo Vesputchii, and John Cabot.


I also have to get ready for the project of the year, or the PACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This year I also have the DWA I have to work up for.




My teacher says that now I have to be more responsible because I'll have a lot more work coming! YIKESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Grant said...

What a funny guy you are G-man

MZ said...

Get studying there G-man!

The Clark said...

dude! that is a lot of work for 5th grade. good thing you're super smart.

MZB said...

Your the Dude!

John Wan 4t said...

What is the DWA, also what is the PACE test all about?

The Soccer Shuttle said...

You are so smart! Hang in there - you'll have to talk to Ashley about lots of homework. When she was in the 6th grade - she would often have 3 hours + of homework a night. Yikes!

LZ said...

Nut!
you can't laugh at floyd in his halloween costume.

Anonymous said...

Homework! Studies! I thought that was what 5th graders do. I miss being with the students to give them the homework and watch them get smarter.